I still haven't downloaded the pictures from my camera....I know, I know! I promise I will get it done soon but life has just been so busy! Today Grace had preschool and I had a meeting so I dropped her off and then took Andrew with me to church. After we picked her up we came home and ate lunch and then worked out to Jillian Michaels (you know, from The Biggest Loser). The kids worked out the whole time with me and did the moves in their own way. Do you ever stare at the tv during a workout (that is, if you use videos or even workout for that matter) and wonder how they are doing the move and it takes a step or 2 to figure it out??? Well, that's what it was like for the kids except they had to watch for a loooong time to figure out what they were doing. At one point, I went to open the window and just kept moving during that time and when I got back Andrew said, "Mom, you missed the punches!" Thanks, kid!
Oh, last night Andrew went to church with me and when we were driving home we were talking about being friends and I asked him who his best friends are....he said Cole (my director's son) and daddy and Grace. I asked him what I needed to do to be his best friend and he said, "You need to talk to me like the big guy." It took me a second and then I asked him who the big guy is and he said Jesus! He said that I'm mean (sorry, kid, but I have to discipline you) and that I should talk to him like Jesus does. I will admit that I've had a rough time for the past few months and I haven't exactly been patient and a lot of days I have just been mean to my kids and David and I've had a hard time changing it. I know it's happening and I try to stop it but it's so hard to get back to 'normal' after I've felt so crummy about the miscarriages. I'm getting better but now it's getting Andrew to let it go and focus on mommy feeling better rather than reminding me of how terrible I've been. That's something that David and I are working on but I need David to be in 100% or Andrew won't do it. He looks up to his daddy so much! Well, I guess enough rambling but sometimes we have to get it all out b/c with a blog we can always write about the good things and we look like we never struggle but the truth is we struggle every day and I've struggled a lot lately. My friend is at the hospital in labor and I'm a little jealous....not in a bad way but I should be getting close to the end of a pregnancy but I'm not. She gets to bring home a baby and I am so happy for her and I can't wait to see the baby but I don't get to do all of this. My original due date was June 8th. Of course once I get past this date, I still have another one to get through with a few other people that are due right around that same time. I know that God will get me through it but sometimes the anxiety takes over. OK, really, that's all now! I hope you all have a wonderful week and if you remember, please include us (me) in your prayers.
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Comments