Sunday, August 8, 2010

6 years

6 years ago (yesterday August 7th) I married the love of my life!  So much has happened in the last 6 years.  We had Andrew one month before our 1st Anniversary and then found out we were pregnant again right around our 2nd anniversary.  We have endured job loss (and another one as I type), miscarriages, and the everyday things that can tear people apart.  We've dealt with illnesses and this 'thing' with Andrew.  Our baby is getting ready to start Kindergarten.  Time has flown by.  Thank you David for being my rock and sticking by my side through it all.  I know I haven't been easy to deal with, especially with the miscarriages and depression that came with it.  I love you with all my heart and I thank God for placing you in my life.  Thank you for being the reason I went back to church and for teaching our kids all that you have!  I am so proud of you and I love you!

We were surprised on Friday with this delivery from my dad and Kathy!

3 comments:

  1. That blog was just beautifull. I am so proud of you and I love you both. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to two of the most beautiful people I know!
    Really glad you liked our gift! It was ordered for you while we were in Florida!

    Love, Dad and Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails