Well, I'm going to try and get caught up from yesterday since I only wrote about the morning. Monday was a good day. Papa Wayne came over for dinner and from the minute he walked in the door Grace was on his lap. She even sat there through most of dinner. I'm always afraid that it will bug people when she does that but she is Grandpa's little girl so I don't think he will complain. She always has to be close to him when he is around.
Today we went to the library. It was the alphabet jamboree. We have gone through every letter of the alphabet and now we are moving onto other things. Ms. Robin read "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" and had the kids raise their hands to put a letter on the coconut tree. Andrew raised his had patiently at first but they started getting his feelings hurt and was ready to cry. Thankfully she called on him quickly after so we didn't have tears. I think she knows how sensitive he is but also can't have a favorite. He's rather likable though. Anyway, Grace caught on and raised her hand. Actually for a while she had both hands up. Finally, Ms. Robin called on her also. It was so cute to see her with her hand up.
Today I had a huge accomplishment in my scrapbooking. I completed Andrew's album of his first year. Yes, I am definitely behind so this is huge. I had to glue all the pages into an album instead of just sliding them down into protective sleeves. I had started in a Creative Memories album and had to finish it so it took forever. It had 42 pages front and back so technically 84. Yes, that is a lot of layouts. It included ultrasounds, baby showers, my pregnancy and then all of him. Now, hopefully I can move along more quickly. A few months ago I decided to make pages of the present along with getting caught up. It's hard to always be in the past. Anyway, I am very proud that it's done. There are a few things I need to add but those can wait. I need to get moving on the rest.
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday. I have working to get Grace's party in order. For some reason I am very laid back and not getting everything done as quickly. I'm trying to teach her to hold up 2 fingers but it's hard for little hands to do. I'll be back tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Comments