Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

Hey Everybody! Everything is green today. We went to the library and read stories about St. Patrick's Day and made a wreath with green clovers and a leprechaun. Andrew has been complaining about a tummy ache all day so he is a little "green" as well. We all wore green shirts. I took pics of the kids but probably won't get them online until tomorrow. Tonight is my night to work at the church. I will leave as soon as David gets home so I don't usually have time to download pictures.

Grace must not feel that great either. Last night she didn't go to bed until about 10. Of course Papa Wayne was here and she was up later than usual. Today has been bad with tantrums. She kept throwing herself down on the kitchen floor barely missing her head. Can't figure out what she was upset about. So, either she doesn't feel well and everything is escalated or this is just a new phase. Thankfully she hasn't thrown a tantrum in public yet. I'm sure it will happen.

Just thought I would get something on here while they are napping b/c I don't what it will be like when they wake up. Hope you all have a green day. Oh, here's a pinch for those of you not wearing green!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. How cute they look Melissa. It looks like they had a good time. I hope that Andrew is feeling better and that Gracie has a good day! Love and God bless you all! Kyle<>< Isaiah40:28 :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails