Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preschool

Andrew starts preschool tomorrow. It is only one day a week for 4 hours. I'm a little nervous because he keeps telling me that he doesn't want to go. I know that it will be good for him and for Grace. I'm very excited for him to be going and meeting new friends. A couple of his best buddies are in the same class. I'm sure those of you that have seen pictures in the past know their names....Carlie and Bella. We met them when Andrew was about 19 months. They were in his mommy and me class. Bella's little sister is the same age as Grace and they were in class together as well. Andrew's teacher will be Ms. Tammy, the same teacher as his mommy and me class so it won't all be brand new. I will take a picture of him tomorrow morning with his lunch bag ready to go.

I uploaded new pictures to my picasa site.....click here. I added them to the new page which is ourlittlefamilyoffour. I'm going to add captions to the photos as soon as I can. I hope you enjoy seeing our vacation. The kids had a blast at the pool so that's most of the pictures that we took.

Yesterday I got my hair cut and so did Andrew. He was terrible though. He screamed and cried and I had to hold his head to keep him from jerking. From now on I will just take him somewhere that he can sit in a car and play instead of doing it at home. I've never had a problem taking him somewhere but he throws a fit at home, even with my mom cutting his hair. Mine is short again...I'll get a picture and put on here for you...maybe tomorrow. I'll try to have David take a picture tonight.

This week I am busy getting ready for Heather's baby shower. I can't believe it is already time for the shower nor can I believe that I procrastinated on getting it all done. Wait, yes I can believe it....I always do. Grace and I will be running around like crazy tomorrow getting everything that I need. I'm also making dinner for our neighbors tomorrow evening. They were so kind to look after our dogs and plants so this is my thank you.

Grannylou left today and the kids were sad this morning. It seems like they never want her to leave but don't pay much attention to her when she's here. I think they just don't understand that it's a short time. To them it's just like she is here and always will be. Of course, they had daddy and they don't even pay attention to me when he is around. Well, that's about all the boring stuff I can think of. I will update tomorrow about Andrew's first day.

3 comments:

  1. I hope he does ok. My Andrew (3) was just telling me today that he wants to go to school. During the school year we do ECFE classes together. I am guessing that is what he is talking about. Be sure to keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew will do fine! It's just something different for him. He'll have Carlie and Belle, and then Ms. Tammy, so he'll do fine!
    I'm sure the shower for Heather will go off without a hitch! Gace will be a perfect little Angel and won't caust a moment's problem!
    Yes, I know, when Daddy's around, everyone else might as well be on another planet! lol
    Love, Papa Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, Glad you all had a great vacation. It looked like so much fun. The pool looked so nice and relaxing.( Andrew, have fun at school.) Katrena registered Megan and Lucas today. Fall is approaching. I really enjoyed your pics. You got your hair cut and I am getting my hair colored today. It is my pick me up bouquet.(LOL).It is a beautiful day today. Last night, your Dad and I watched the Meteor Shower in the sky. . The sky was simply beautiful .Have a great day today.Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails