Saturday, August 29, 2009

Still Here

Yes, I'm still here.  I haven't really had anything to write about the last couple days unless you want to hear about my 4 year old wiping my 2 year old's bottom after going potty.  Or, about Grace trying to fill her water bottle from the fridge not once, but twice and succeeding to flood my kitchen both times.  I guess I will just share this picture with you.  Andrew woke up in the middle of the night (friday morning) and came into our room.  He never says anything, he just stands there and stares until someone wakes up.  Well, nobody woke up this time and so he found a comfortable spot to sit and wait (or sleep).  David found him here at 5 am when he got up to get ready for work.  No telling how long he had been there.
Hope you all have a great weekend!  I am going down to Loma Linda to visit my friend whom is in the hospital on bedrest and monitoring.  She is pregnant with identical twins and it is a high risk pregnancy because the girls share the same sac.  A lot of things can go wrong so if you don't mind, please pray for her and her family.  They have been through a lot trying to get pregnant again. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, Such a cute pic of Andrew by your bed. At least, he let you both rest and did not wake you up. (LOL)---I just said a special prayer for God to watch over your friend that is expecting twins and her family. She is blessed having a good friend like you. --Have a great weekend. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend will be in our prayers everyday.
    Your brother used to do that, just stand there and stare until I woke up.
    Glad he fell for the line that I needed him upstairs in case we didn't hear you stirring! lol
    Love, Papa Rick

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails