Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm Still Here!

Yes, I'm still here and still blogging just few and far between while we are on vacation.  I have plenty to write about, I just don't take the time to do it. Still can't upload any pictures.  Yesterday we were looking forward to the Homecoming parade and football game but it was raining so they cancelled the parade and we didn't even attempt the game b/c it was damp and really cold.  Andrew was very disappointed to miss the parade. 

Today Andrew is going with my brother to Wendy's to get a cheeseburger and a frosty and then to Walmart.  He is very excited to get to go with them and be spoiled.  Grace doesn't get to go.  Actually she wasn't even invited. I kind of feel bad about that but she is still little and might freak out.  I think that she and I will try to take a nap during that time though I know she will be sad when her brother leaves. 

There isn't much to report beyond that because it has been cold and rainy and we are going crazy in the house.  It's been a rough couple of days but I hear the weather is supposed to get better and we have lots planned for this week.  I can see a little sunlight right now so that's exciting!  Hope everyone is having a great week and weekend.  I have a lot of blogs to catch up on and miss reading them everyday.  Things will be back to normal when we get back.....in about a week and a half!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails