I added a bunch of pictures from our trip to IL on my picasa site. Click here to visit. There are actually 6 new albums on there. I'm going to add a few to my blog at at time but with over 500 pictures, it's hard to show them all. I don't even have them all on picasa. Here are pictures of my kids with their cousin Little Mark playing in the leaves. He isn't little anymore but his daddy is Mark also so he has always been our little Mark. It was so great to spend time with him and for the kids to get to know him. He hasn't lived with his daddy for very long and we are thrilled to have him close now. Well, he's close to my mom and dad and Grampy. Now, if I could just get a little closer it would be even better.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













awesome pics girl! that looked like so much fun with all the leaves!
ReplyDelete