Friday, November 20, 2009

Giveaway-Pay It Forward

So a while back Cindy at 5 Silly Frogs hosted a giveaway called Pay It Forward.  We got our box yesterday and the kids were super excited!!!!! (Please excuse the pj's in all the pictures...after Grace having the stomach flu the previous night I opted out of getting everyone dressed-grace did get new pj's). 

We opened the box and found all sorts of wonderful goodies!!!  The kids insisted on doing something right away and while they were coloring the snowman, I quickly put away the other items so we can have something to do tomorrow (and hopefully for a few days!)
Opening the box....so exciting!!!!!

She let me take a picture but couldn't take her eyes off her brother to see what he pulled out of the box!

Butterfly stickers and a 3-D dinosaur puzzle.

The goodies!

Our first activity.....coloring the snowman!

Of course, I think Andrew had the most fun playing with the paper that they stuffed the box with.  He opened each paper and looked at the pictures and then made a "tower" with them and then used his foam sword to knock it down.....oh the things boys will do!

Thanks Cindy and D at 5 Silly Frogs!  We love everything!

If you would like to participate all you have to do is leave a comment and the kids and I will send the first 3 people a package!  You don't have to have kids to participate but you have to have a blog so you too can Pay It Forward!   The only rule is that YOU have to Pay It Forward and send a small package to your first three commentors.  Not sure if I have any overseas followers but just in case I will only be shipping in the U.S. 

Thanks for reading and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails