Monday, December 21, 2009

No title!

Well, we've been super busy around here but I don't have any pictures to prove it!  Saturday we went down to see Christmas lights with family.  We all piled into a limo (owned by David's cousin) and went to see the lights together.  It was a large group so it was hard to keep everyone together with all the other people that were there.  There is a neighborhood that every house is decorated and they block off the streets so there is only one way for cars to drive through.  We walked through.  I can't imagine driving through with all the people that were on the streets.  I know a few of my friends were there and they all saw each other but I didn't get to see any of them!

On Sunday we went to Church and Costco and then came home to cook lunch and I baked cookies to take back to church last night for all the people that worked for me.  After church we were going to watch the movie "Elf" but since most people couldn't stay b/c it was too late 3 of us decided to go to "In and Out" for a late dinner.  It was fun to just sit and talk to people that I normally don't get to hang out with.

Today I have been busy cleaning and trying to get ready for baking but my kids have had other plans.  I decided to make them banana muffins (not planned for today) and they were excited about that.  They were especially excited to help me which is not something I am good at.  I like to just get it done and cleaned up.  The next few days will be busy still but I will try to get something on here for you.  David and I have to finish Grace's presents.  We are repainting the baby beds that my grandpa made for me for Christmas when I was little.  She is also getting the high chairs that he made me.  I don't remember getting the beds but I remember getting the high chairs and a cabbage patch doll was sitting in one on Christmas morning....at least that is my memory.  My mom and dad may tell me otherwise but it's a good memory!  I'll show pictures when they are done....or better yet when she gets them for Christmas which is literally a few days away.  Can you believe it?  I have a few things left to do but nothing that absolutely has to get done.  I'm off to get Grace to bed and start baking!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails