Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Not much

Not much going on around here.  We have a lot going on daily but nothing too exciting.  Today we went to the library and learned about the letter O.  The kids had fun but it was really cold while we were out.  The temperature was supposed to get down to 24 last night.  The kids and I went to a Christmas concert last night during the terrible winds and rain which turned to snow for a couple minutes.  By the time we left the church the rain had stopped and the sky was clear and we could see the stars.  We were super cold though.  It's supposed to be warmer the next few days. 

Tomorrow Andrew has a friend coming over to play after he gets out of school and thankfully that is all we have going on tomorrow.  Thursday we are going to have lunch with the girls from my bible study and then that night I am going to a craft night with the coordinators I work with at church.  They are such a great group of ladies and I am so blessed to be a part of the group.  Like I said, not much to talk about!  Hope everyone else is having a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails