Friday, March 5, 2010

Grace's Interview

I found this over at Tired, Need Sleep. Nicole always has neat things on her site and printables to use. Hope you enjoy this interview!

What is your name? Grace

When is your birthday? I'm 3 when I go to my birthday party

How old are you? 2

Who is your mama? you

What does mama do? Draw with a marker(that's how I wrote her answers). Do scissors

Who is your daddy? Umm, he at work. d d o o in his name

What does daddy do? wash dishes

What is your favorite color? yellow

What is your favorite song? ABC

What do you want to do when you grow up? Go to my birthday party

Where do you want to live when you grow up? Hmmm, I don't know.

What is your favorite food? spaghetti

What is your favorite animal? moo, bah, teddy bear (I think she thought she was supposed to sing Old McDonald_

What do mommy and daddy do when you go to bed? um, wash dishes

Where do we go to church? to the church

Why do we go to church? because

What is your favorite movie? Baby Einstein

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? pink and blue

Where is your favorite place to eat? Wendy's

Who is your favorite person? mommy Really? That's sweet.

Who is your best friend? you (my heart was melting...but if daddy had been home it wouldn't have been me!)

What is your favorite book? The Dinosaur one

What is your favorite thing to do? paint

Tomorrow I will publish Andrew's. He isn't thrilled about answering the questions so his may be much shorter!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, Cute--You never know what children are going to say. I can't wait to see what Andrew says too. Love to you all, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...so cute! I'm gonna use that on Jeremiah! She's so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea- thanks for sharing. I'm going to do it with Raegan and put it in her memory box!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails