Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Not a lot going on


We haven't really had much going on around here lately. I mean the big haircut event kind of makes everything else rather boring! Yesterday Grace had ballet and I got some more cute pictures. I really need to leave my camera at home next Monday! I got a better video of the little dance "Strawberry Shake" that they do at the end. So cute but it's still on my camera! The kids got a little sunburn this weekend from playing outside. I barely walked outside on Saturday so it never occurred to me that they should have had sunscreen on! I had a bad headache on Saturday so I was lazy all day. Today we are going to the library and to get Grace's blood work done from her yearly physical. I think she has to pee in a cup.....hello? Do you know what that means? I will be covered in pee from trying to make this happen! YUCK! Not looking forward to this. Hopefully she will sit relatively still. She is usually a little easier to handle when it's time for shots than Andrew. We always have to hold him down and he fights the whole time. Oh well. That's about as exciting as our life gets this week. I'll try to find something more exciting to write about next time!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! After they give themselves a haircut, everything else is so blah! Until.......!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails