

The kids performed at church last week and it was
sooooo cute! I wish I had a short video on my camera but it's all on the regular video camera and the last time I tried to get the video on my computer I almost threw the camera and computer out the window! It's a simple step that I miss every single time I attempt the download. Anyway, here's a couple pics. They dressed like cowboys (and cowgirls) b/c one of the songs they sang and danced to sounded like country. It was so much fun to see them on stage. Grace danced a little. She kept moving, not necessarily the right moves but she did her best. Andrew never stopped smiling and knew all the moves and just had a blast! It's so awesome that the kids learn these moves and get to dance to the songs. Such an awesome (and fun) way for them to worship Jesus!
Sounds like it was a lot of fun! Glad the g'kids had a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteLove, Papa Rick
So so cute!!! They look so big up there!
ReplyDelete