Friday, July 2, 2010

4th of July scrapbook page

 Here is a layout of the kids for 4th of July.  The pictures are from a few years ago and it's not very exciting but I'm submitting it to a Stars and Stripes, and red, white, and blue challenge over at Frosted Designs.

I hope to make some more 4th of July layouts this weekend.  I already made a digital layout with my new Creative Memories software.  I love the new software.  I couldn't figure out my photoshop elements and this is so easy and I can use kits from online.  I don't only have to use the CM kits which is great!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, It looks like Andrew had so much on his birthday!!! That is a really cute park. It was nice he got to celebrate his birthday with a friend that was having his birthday on the same day.Grace enjoyed everything too. Andrew's cake was soooo cute!!! WOW, he got more nice gifts!! What a celebration of his 5th birthday!! ---Have fun at the game tonight!!!Have a wonderful 4th of July!!! Your scrapbook page was cute!! I remember those pics!! Love to you all, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little pictures are adorable!! I love the flag background!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Frosted Designs!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your red, white, and blue layout! YOur photos are too cute. Your paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week. Happy 4 of July!!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background paper and adorable pictures of your kids. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good mommy! I don't know how you find time to do everything that you do. I want you to teach me how to be just like you! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails