Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nothing

So really I have nothing.  Well, except that I took Andrew for his MRI yesterday and fed him prior to going and then I couldn't give him the meds to sedate him and he was scared of the machine.  Nobody told me not to feed him all day.  We looked through the window and someone else was in there and it was a little scary.  It was dark and she was in the tunnel and couldn't move at all.  They told me he would have to be able to lay there and not move anything for 30 minutes.  Hello?  How many adults can do that.  I know I should have known better than to feed him but I really haven't really been able to think clearly this week and he said he was hungry and I knew we wouldn't be home for a few hours to eat. Oh well.  It's better to do it early morning anyway b/c I have to monitor him until he is able to wake up and act normal again anyway.  He'll have to sleep off the meds and then will act all drugged and I have to be careful when he eats.  Honestly I don't even want to go through with the test b/c I don't think they'll find anything. 

Oh, not exciting but our pool is dirty and the kids really want to go swimming but I don't have a vacuum for it and I think it's disgusting but I think I'm going to give in tomorrow.  I won't personally get in the thing but if the kids don't mind the cloudy water then whatever.  All the chemicals are fine it just gets cloudy from stirring up the dirt....gross, I know!  They have really wanted to go in the last couple days but I had to add soda ash to up the ph and then wait for that to clear up and then add more chlorine.  Blah, blah, blah!  I'm not really a fan of this pool.

Well, I hope all of you are having an exciting week!  The most exciting thing that has happened to me is my neighbor asked if I want to scrapbook tomorrow night.  Umm.....yes!  I need some adult time and something to take my mind off our current situation.  Oh, I guess we will find out on Monday if they are going to offer David a job with the new company.  If not, his last day is 8/2.  Either way his last day with the current company is 8/2.  We found out they have really crappy insurance and their employees have to go to clinics.  Ummm, no!  The did negotiate that the employees of the stores (and any corporate employees) will keep their current insurance so they won't get the crappy stuff.  Soooo, if David is offered a job then our insurance would stay.  It's not great but it's better than what we would have if he had to take theirs.  Honestly I have a pretty negative attitude about the whole thing.  Our anniversary is August 7th and we both forgot it was even coming soon b/c we are so consumed with what is going on.  Thanks to Stephanie for reminding me.  David also realized it at work while talking to a guy about his anniversary.  Crazy!  It will be 6 years.  It's gone by rather fast. 

OK, enough rambling!

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes, just letting off steam is enough!
    Whoever said that,"Live comes as you fast!", knew what he was talking about!
    Life is an adventure, full of highs and lows, fear of the unknown.
    Only thing for certain, is there are no do overs!Things will work out for you!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you lots and know that God loves you also, so sorry you are experiencing this, I pray that you will be able to look back soon and say, Thank you Lord for getting us through our last experience..........Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting in limbo totally sucks. I know everyone is telling you to take one day at a time and from experience it is much easier said than done. Aug 2nd will be here before you know it and as much as you don't want the day to come, you really do, so decisions can be made. Keep us posted about Andrew and his results.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails