Friday, August 20, 2010

Fearless

Yes, she has shorts on under her dress!
This little girl is fearless!  We went to the park after taking Andrew to school one day....actually we went 3 days because she was upset about not being able to play at Andrew's school!  Anyway, she played on the slide and swings but that wasn't enough and she climbed on this.  I couldn't believe (although I could) she caught on so fast!  I helped her a couple times so she wouldn't fall.  Each hanging thing(have a better word?) moves and it attached to the ground with a chain and they move quite a bit.  She actually only fell one time and that was climbing off the very bottom step at the end!  I tried to upload a video but it won't work for some reason.  I can't wait until it cools down a bit so we can enjoy the park more. It's still so hot even at 9 am to enjoy the park. 

4 comments:

  1. Grace scared me when you were home last year and we went to the park in Palestine! She was fearless then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, She is daring,but oh, so cute!! Love you all, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your stories and seeing the pics of the kids .. I can't imagine how much their grandparents love being able to do this!!!!! What an awesome thing the internet is and how good you are to do this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This must come from David, you did have fear of some things.....or maybe I made you be cautious, for fear you would get hurt. So glad she is trying things, what does this mean she will be doing when she grows up.......can't wait to see them in less than a week.....Grannylou

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails