Monday, September 20, 2010

This

This is how awesome the group of coordinators at my church are.  We have about 15 in our group and they decided to love on my family today.  Aren't they awesome?!?!
I couldn't believe how much there was.  I had my hands full so a couple girls helped me carry it all out and when I start unloading everything I knew I had to have a picture.  There were also 2 gift cards and some cash.  I can't believe (although I can) how incredible and generous they were.  We are so thankful to not need to buy anymore groceries (except milk and meat) for a while.  Our pantry is stocked!  God is so good! And here it is a little closer....had to take 2 pics!
I walked into our meeting and saw a few bags of food and thought maybe I had missed a memo to bring food to donate for something and asked where it was going. I figured I had something in my pantry I could bring if they would have told me.  I thought they left me out of that b/c they didn't want me to feel burdened and then one of the girls said "It's for you!"  What?  For me?  They are such a blessing to our family.  I know it may not seem like much but this is a group of 15 ladies (including me) and they came up with this!  I am so thankful for God's love and the love he has shown through these ladies. 

Tonight I get to attend a new (to me) bible study at church and we are doing a Beth Moore Study "Stepping Up" the psalms of ascent.  I can't wait to meet my group and see some ladies I don't get to see often.  I hope you all feel blessed today!  There are so many blessings throughout our days but we tend to focus on the negative (me included).  At 3 am Grace woke up with the stomach flu and I am so thankful that David was able to be home this morning so I could get Andrew to school and pick him up.  I'm not thrilled that he isn't getting paid for being home but God is going to provide for us. Just look at what he provided today!  God is good!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't that just like church friends... just when you need a little pick me up, they seem to know just what to do!! It's good to see you have people around you that love and support you! Keep being faithful... God will provide! Sending prayers your way....
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angels walk among us. Bless them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise for your family!! It could not have come at a better time. God works in mysterious ways. God bless them !! This was your pick me up bouquet !!Love you all, Kathy (Remember, Things turn out best for those that make the best of the way things turn out.)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails