Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sugarplums


I made these for Grace's preschool party that was supposed to be on Monday (20th) but she was sick and we didn't get to go.  I got the idea at Eighteen 25.  Click to go to the original post and see how cute theirs turned out as well.  I also added the tag that reads "may visions of sugarplums dance in your head."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, Your Sugarplums were such a good idea !! I also liked the tags that you put on them. I am so sorry that Grace did not get to go to her pre-school party.Hope she is better now.The germs are flying here too!!What did you do with your cute sugarplums? You are such a good Mother!! How did David and Andrew like the Yogie Bear movie? David is a good Dad too!! What a great family !! Love to you all, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails