Oops, it's almost been a week since I was last on here. Does anyone even read this anymore? I've been busy with a group project this week and it's almost done and I passed it on to someone else to look at and then we realized that I have a newer version of power point than she does so her husband is working on it so she can open it. Just another hoop to jump through!
Andrew had tee ball game today and they are getting really good! They are getting a lot of outs. Andrew was at 1st base for a while today and he did awesome! He stopped the ball and got some outs! Way to go Andrew! Grace starts gymnastics on Monday. I'm not going to get too excited about this new adventure because I know it will take her a while to adjust and get used to doing it. We'll see. I'm not giving up for at least 3 months (unless they drop the class because of low enrollment-it's a possibility). She needs time to get used to the instructor and the other kids.
Let's see I signed the kids up for swim lessons in July and Andrew wants to play basketball which also starts in July. This week is teacher appreciation week and the last day of school is May 26th. It will be here before we know it. I can't believe Andrew is almost out of kindergarten!
I think that's about all. It's just been really busy around here. I have no motivation to do anything like clean, cook, or do laundry. I have to work on that this week.....must take care of family! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hi Melissa, Of course we read your blog. It is the closest thing to being there with you all!! Gee, You have been really busy!!! Sounds like Andrew is doing great on his Minn.Twin's Team. I know you are both so proud of him!! I bet Grace will really enjoy gymnastics. Maddy,my granddaughter really likes it!! Of course, all kids are different. Like you said, you have to give them a chance to get used to it and then, you will know if they like it or not- Tomorrow (Monday) is your special day!!"Happy Birthday",Melissa~~ Have a wonderful day!! It is also suppose to be the day of the shuttle launch!! Love and Hugs to you all!!!
ReplyDeleteOf course somebody reads your blog. I check it every day to see if you have written anything. Besides talking to Wayne it is the only way I have to find out what is going on.
ReplyDeleteLove
Grandma
Oh, just cause there aren't comments does not mean we aren't reading.......I like to talk to you and tell you what I have enjoyed about your Blog...Love Mom
ReplyDelete