Thursday, April 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!







4 years already?  She is having a good birthday so far.  Yesterday she got to take cupcakes to preschool and then this morning her daddy got her a birthday donut and then she got to go play at a friend's house for the morning while I ran around like crazy. Thankfully I got everything done before the rain started.  It is REALLY windy here today so I'm not exactly sure how I will get the balloons from the truck inside Chuck E. Cheese but we'll figure it all out.

Grannylou called early this morning and then we heard from Papa Rick and Kathy and everyone sang Happy Birthday to her!  We sang Happy Birthday with her donut this morning and I have a few decorations around the house that I will post another day! 

3 comments:

  1. Good pictures...thank you so much for posting them...you do so much to make their Birthdays special...you are such a great Mommy!
    Love you, Grannylou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, Grace looked so pretty for her 4th birthday! You can tell she is enjoying every bit of it! (Andrew is too!) --Hope you got the balloons etc .from the truck. I wish you had our good weather right now. It was so good to talk to you and sing to Grace!! Don't forget to show her the birthday song that I put on my facebook profile for her!! Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, next year will you throw me a birthday party like this?! I don't thing we have to worry about over 20 people showing up. Probably less than 10.
    Anyway, really great pics! She sure was happy that day!
    Love, Papa Rick

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails