Monday, May 30, 2011

Teacher gift for End of Year

 I can't remember where I got the straw flag for this.  I wish I could give credit to someone but I'm sure I will run across it again and I'll try to update my blog accordingly.

Here is the whole gift that I gave Andrew's teacher for the end of the year.  It is a reusable cup with Crystal Light packets inside, a magazine, and the awesome tote bag that my mom made.  It is reversible and the next picture shows the summer side.
Here is another gift I made for Andrew's teacher.  We also gave these to the principal and assistant principal and office staff.  We even took some to the first grade teacher.  I found this one here.  I just found this blog through another blog and loved this cute, quick, easy idea.  Jasey's Crazy Daisy also has the tags you can print out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, Such cute gifts for Andrew's teacher and so nice of you to think of the principal, assistant principal,office staff and first grade teacher!!!(such great ideas!!) Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails