Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Swim Lessons 2011

We finished day 3 of swim lessons and the kids are doing great!  Andrew is a little nervous about jumping in the water but thankfully his teacher only makes them do that at the beginning of the lesson.  2 years ago when Andrew took lessons they had to jump in several times and it was a requirement to pass the class he was in.  No tears this year from either of the kids.  Grace said she likes it but it was a little cold today.  It has been REALLY windy the last 2 days and today we even turned off the air conditioning and opened all the windows.  I know the kids have been cold but it will be back up to 100 by Friday so they won't be cold for long.  Here are some pics of the kids and you can click here to see some videos.  If you click on the picture (in picasa) you should be able to enlarge it to see the picture or video.


The last day of class (July 8th) is camera day.  I don't know if they really want me taking any pictures right now.  I'm not allowed to walk past the fence so I'm just zooming in with my camera to get these pics.  Tomorrow I'm just going to sit and watch and cheer them on.  Grace is getting really brave and keeps going under water when she is waiting for her instructor.  I'm so glad she is participating.  I was a little worried the first day and then today she was crying at the beginning b/c she had to jump in the water and she really isn't too sure about having a male instructor.  She is kind of anti men at this age.  Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I enjoyed the pics of Andrew and Grace taking swimming lessons! The water looks soooo nice in the video!! Rick is watching it now on his computer.Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails