I can't really remember what we have been doing lately. Obviously we are too busy if I can't remember. Since the last post, I subbed 4 days last week and have 2 this week. We had a long weekend at home and just enjoyed each other. We went to the Goodman's house to play on Monday which was a lot of fun. We always let way too much time go by. I became a great-aunt on Monday. Grace had tumbling and is doing so much better. She is still really shy but she's getting there. Thankfully we still have about 2 months before a performance. I made a very simple fall wreath. I didn't really have time or money to spend on making one so I made this and I really like it.
Now I'm working on a card box for the wedding the kids are in this weekend. I have it mostly finished but need the finishing touches done. I'll post a picture when it's all done.
The kids made fall trees with stickers. I traced their hands (and part of arm) for the tree trunk and they used foam stickers. I walked away for a minute and they ended up coloring the whole tree in different colors so I didn't get a picture of them finished. I wanted them to hang up for the season. Not sure now. Here's a picture of them working on it.
The kids are in a wedding this weekend so hopefully I will have more to talk about and pictures to show soon.
Hi Melissa, I really enjoyed your blog!! You have certainly been busy!! I really like your wreath!! You are such a good Mother to take the time that you do with Andrew and Grace. They are very fortunate to have a good Mom and Dad who always have time for them!! I am glad that Grace is enjoying tumbling. Maddy use to be in tumbling,but right now, she is more into cheerleading.Sweet pics of the kids making their Fall pics.I hope everything goes ok for the wedding!We are having beautiful Fall weather!!It reminds me of the time when you were here!! Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteBelieve your wreath is beautiful in its simplicity. Really catches your attention. Good pics of the kids making their fall 'trees'!
ReplyDeleteStill trying to get used to the 'Great' in front Grandfather! :) Gonna take some getting used too!
We're going to Grampy's on his birthday, like we did last year. Be there from the 13th to the 17th. Don't what we're all going to be doing,but we'll be there!
Didn't say anything(don't think/can't remember anyway) because you are coming home for Christmas. Be best Christmas in a while!
Have fun at the wedding and have a good week!
Love you guys!