Well, we all survived the first day of school! The picture of Andrew makes Andrew look like he grew a lot from last year but it is actually the angle of the picture. The kids are very happy in their new classrooms and I think it's going to be a great year! I'm a week late posting these pictures....we started school on the 12th. I already worked 2 days this week and still have a half day tomorrow. I'm enjoying being at home getting the house cleaned up and organized. I missed getting the kiddos ready and off to school last year. I'm getting some much needed organizing done while I have the house to myself and it is making me a happier person. I am also running 3-4 times a week and am up to 3 miles at a time. I've never been a "runner" and someone recently accused me of not being a "real" runner whatever that means. I'm thinking that getting up at 5:30 a.m. to go out and complete 3 miles would make me a real runner. I don't love doing it but I feel great when I'm done. Anyway, here's what the kids looked like the first week.
I didn't get as many pictures of Andrew. Apparently he is "too cool" for pictures now that he is 3rd grade.
Week 2 Grace was chosen as the Star of the week. She was super excited!!!
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














Hi Melissa, Great pics !! Congrats on Grace being selected as "The Star of the Week" !! --I am proud of you running!! As Maddy would say,"Good Job" !! I do well walking a mile on my treadmill 6 days a week,but I do put it on an incline of 2.(LOL)
ReplyDelete