We went to the pumpkin patch but didn't come home with any pumpkins! We had fun and the kids got to go into the petting zoo, ride the swings, play, and go on a hayride. It was a good day but couldn't find any overpriced pumpkins that we wanted to take home so we bought them at Target instead!! The kids didn't seem to mind that we left without pumpkins. They were tired and ready to go home anyway. It was an interesting day to say the least. I don't really enjoy going to the pumpkin patch in shorts. It's sad that we don't really get a fall season here. It cools off but it's still warm (75-80) and sunny. I do love the evenings though when we can sit outside and enjoy the cool air and open the windows.
Andrew wasn't so sure about petting the pig. It was grunting and it sounded a little intimidating.
Grace trying to hold the chicken. It wasn't thrilled.
The awkward placement of my hand. I hate when I don't think about those things and ruin a perfectly good picture.
on the hayride
No comments:
Post a Comment
Sweet Comments