Monday, April 27, 2009

Busy and exciting week

This week is incredibly busy for us. I promise that I will try to update you but I'm not promising every day. Today I cleaned a lot and did laundry. I'm limited on my time all week so I tried to do as much as I could today so the rest of the week will mainly just be keeping the place tidy. Don't laugh....especially those of you that already know that isn't really in my vocabulary...tidy. There are always toys everywhere. Anyway, tomorrow we are going to Gracie's class and the library and I work in the evening. Wednesday we are going to David's company picnic for the day. It's actually going to be at his boss' ranch about an hour south of Ontario (where he works). Then on Thursday we have church all morning and then we will head home for our last afternoon to get things done. Grannylou and Aunt Nunny (Jenny) fly in on Friday morning and Andrew is very excited. I'm sure Grace would be if she could grasp what we are talking about. Maybe she knows but with her limited vocabulary who knows. David made a chart of the week so that Andrew can keep track of what we are doing everyday. Andrew calls it his treasure map. I think the treasure is Disneyland on Saturday...sorry Aunt Nunny and Grannylou...you may not be Andrew's treasure that he is looking for but you are mine!!!!!

I signed the kids up for swim lessons. I actually stayed up until midnight to do it b/c sign ups started today and I wanted to make sure I got the classes I want. They don't start until June 29th but that was the only time they offered both classes at the same time. I didn't really need to stay up and do it at midnight and probably wouldn't have made it but I picked up a new christian novel at the library yesterday and couldn't put it down. Otherwise I would have been asleep b/c I was so tired from working all 3 services. It's been relatively calm around here. Of course, Grace has had a few tantrums and her tantrums are never short but it was definitely less than normal. Andrew's allergies are still bothering him and mornings are the worst but he is good the rest of the day. I think just getting a drink of water helps b/c it clears his throat. I would be grouchy as well if I had allergies all the time. I haven't had very many issues with allergies since I moved here. Have an awesome night/tomorrow! Love ya! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good Mother and do so many nice things with Gracie and Andrew.They are very blessed to have a Mother and Dad that make time always for their children. Not all parents are like that. Talk to you later -Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails