Sunday, March 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Balls....healthy!


I really wish I could remember where I found this recipe but I can't so I'm unable to link back to the blog but here it is for you to try!

Peanut Butter Balls
1 C honey
1 1/2 C creamy peanut butter
2 1/2 C dry powdered milk
3 C quick cooking oatmeal
1-2 Tbsp wheat germ (or something comparable)
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)

Mix all ingredients together with hand mixer. If you are using chocolate chips add them in with all the ingredients. Form into balls with hands and freeze until firm. Remove from freezer and store in ziplock bag in refrigerator. Makes ~50 balls.
(sorry I don't have a picture of the finished product)

The kids have loved these this week....so have I! The only problem is one of the beaters broke on my mixer while I was using it. I haven't tried to find a replacement yet but I am lost without my mixer.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, This recipe sounds yummy. You know Andrew and Grace are changing every day. They are such beautiful kids. We miss you all. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome. I will have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails