Saturday, June 30, 2012

Update

It's been a while.....sorry about that!  I have a bunch of pictures on my phone that I need to get onto my computer so I keep thinking I'll get it done and then post something but it hasn't happened.  We have been really busy almost every day!  The kids started swim lessons this week and we've been to Disneyland twice this week and several times in the weeks before.  We have enjoyed our passes so far.  Can't wait for the fall when they aren't blocked anymore.

Grannylou flew out on Thursday and we spent the afternoon/evening at Disneyland.  There were a lot of people there (at least according to the number of parking lots that were filled) but the lines weren't very long for the rides that we wanted to ride.  The kids made a list of everything they wanted to ride before we went and we rode everything on the list.  It was a really good day.

Tomorrow a special little boy is turning 7.  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  We are having a swim party at the pool in town and then we'll finish the party in the park with pizza, cupcakes, and presents.  He is really excited and having trouble going to sleep.  Oh, to be excited about your birthday that you can't sleep.  Hope everyone is having a good summer so far.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa !!! Sounds like Andrew had a great 7th birthday!!! Glad your Mother is getting to spend time with you all! Yes, everything is special in the eyes of a child!! (especially your birthday!!)- No rain here~~ I am babysitting my grandchildren Maddy and Noah today. We are staying in the air!! My daughter and her family are on their way to my son's house in Florida!! They will have a wonderful vacation! I am taking care of their plants and garden. Sending Love and Hugs to you all!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails