The past Friday was a snow day for our district. Obviously we did not have snow on a 90 degree day but since we didn't take our snow day during the year, we got the 18th off. We chose to spend it at Disney's California Adventure. I drove down by myself and took the kids and David met me after work. I had planned on visiting Disneyland also but met some friends and staying at CA Adventure all day instead. We had so much fun! Sure wish these friends had passes to go back with us again!
climbing the rock wall....not feeling so sure of himself
ready for Toy Story Mania!!!!
The girls rode together and nobody got scared! Probably cause it is so interactive and fun but we didn't see them the whole ride because they were behind us.
Kelly and I ready for some competition on Toy Story Mania. Sad to say......she won.
enjoying a churro with friends
riding the "chew chew" train (from "A Bug's Life")
We had such an awesome time. It was a much needed day away! We are going back this week and the kids are excited to go to Disneyland this time and explore!









Hi Melissa, Great pics!!! What fun!! More fun to come!! Enjoy your Summer vacation, Andrew and Grace!! Love and Hugs, Kathy
ReplyDeleteSo, I see, you have no plans for slowing down this summer! LOL Have fun at Disneyland! Looks like a fun time at CA Adventure was had by everyone! Enjoy the summer!Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteLove, Papa Rick
P.S.
No, even as strange as the weather is getting, I don't think even California can get snow when it's 90 degrees!